Our client is specialized in the distribution of laboratory equipment for a broad variety of industries, varying from chemicals & biopharmaceutical to hospitals & academia. Next to that, they have their own production site for customized chemical products.
The Account Manager Netherlands develops and acquires accounts in the region of South-West Netherlands & Flanders. The main focus will be on the regions near Rotterdam, Terneuzen & Breda.
- Monitors and qualifies existing and new accounts within the territory.
- Timely converts the leads into one or more opportunities.
- Contacts the prospects to transform the opportunities into orders.
- Participates in tenders
- Attends conventions and vendors days to meet existing customers and generate leads.
- B. Sc. in Chemicals, Life Sciences or related
- Drivers licence
- Fluent Dutch & English
- Commercial skills; knows how to balance time to spend on new business versus account management.
- 2 years commercial experience