This organisation is a world-leader in the research & development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical products. Their main focus is the production of biologic products and vaccines.
As a Warehouse Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day activities in a GMP/GDP environment.
- Supervise functions including receiving, order picking and packing, shipping and warehouse maintenance.
- Schedule all routine required service on company equipment.
- Arrange for general warehouse upkeep including plumbing and electrical repairs, basic carpentry, painting and other needed maintenance.
- Conduct periodic inventory of warehouse items.
- Work with other relevant departments to coordinate flow of materials or products and for planning purposes.
- Develop and enforce procedures for the safe storage and movement of material in and out of the warehouse.
- Compile data and prepares productivity reports for management.
- 2 + years of supervisor/ management experience
- 4+ years of warehouse experience
- GMP/GDP experience
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.