You will be part of a global team in one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical organizations, based on Noord-Brabant region. Their mission is to deliver innovative medicines for patients worldwide.
As a Warehouse Specialist you need to ensure that our client's warehouse operations run efficiently. In this position you can find a combination of warehouse inventory management operations, data analytics & reporting. Your quality mindset and eye for detail will be of great help when working on multiple projects and improving processes
- Project lead for internal warehouse continuous improvement projects
- Represent warehouse in complex, cross-departmental projects
- Oversee the warehouse capacity process and supporting IT tools for the short- and mid horizon
- Perform data analytics that support understanding of today’s business and future needs
- Provide GMP support, work in Quality Management System on corrective actions and process non-conformances
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or Logistics.
- Experience with (SAP) WMS system and MS Office
- Understanding of end-to-end operational business processes
- Relevant experience in warehouse and distribution environment (pharma or food is a plus)
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button