This company, located in the Amsterdam, is leading in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care.
Warehouse Operations is part of the Supply Chain Department. The Supply Chain team effectively and efficiently directs warehouse management functions to ensure manufacturing operations, quality and delivery goals are met. The Warehouse Operator - Biotech will report to the Manager Warehouse.
- Assisting in the development and optimization of SOPs and Batch records
- Assisting investigations required to manage deviations
- Assisting in managing change controls
- Successfully troubleshoot processing and equipment issues
- Strictly complying with SOPs and cGMP regulations, accurately complete documentation associated with clinical and commercial manufacturing
- MBO/Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing of biotechnology products
- Positive and can-do mentality