Duration: 6 months (possible extension)
Industry: Food & Beverage
Start date: In consultation, preferred ASAP
Our client is leading the food innovation game like no other. With a well renowned product portfolio in targeted nutrition and revolutionary non-dairy brands, this certified B Corporation is committed to delivering healthful nutrition to the masses globally.
As a Warehouse Quality Associate, you will ensure warehouse inventory is synchronized in the ERP. Working within the quality department in the new warehouse in Haps, North Brabant, your main responsibility will be to support the quality manager in troubleshooting logistical & inventory tasks. Your analytical mindset is your best asset in ensuring Quality Control to prepare products for logistics.
- Investigate and resolve warehouse logistical flow issues (outbound, inbound and returns)
- Manage and troubleshoot inventory issues e.g. stock differences, backlogs, damaged goods.
- Synchronize (Quality Management System) QMS and logistics systems
- Collaborate with Logistics Service Provider (LSP)
- Solid understanding of logistics in warehouse environment
- Familiarity with ERP systems e.g. SAP and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Solid experience in warehouse inventory control
- Familiar with warehouse logistical processes
Does this role interest you? Questions? Simply apply to this vacancy and I will be in touch.