Job Title: PM - Warehouse Procurement
Our client is one of the biggest multinational biopharmaceutical companies in the world whose mission is to bring the science and sense of sight to life through world-class innovation and patient experiences.
Your role as a Project Manager is to support the installation of new dipping machine in the warehouse. You are expected to lead the project and make sure the deliverables are met.
- Responsible for acquiring and sourcing third partiy suppliers.
- Creating and reviewing new processes to deal with the new suppliers and relevant departments.
- Managing the warehouse in its day to day activities and making sure that deadlines are met, operational interests are well coordinated and objectives and goals are reached.
- University degree of either Bachelor or Masters in Technical, engineering or any related field.
- Excellent English communication skills both in verbal and written, Dutch is a plus.
- Experience in procurement, logistics, warehousing and process design.
- Experienced in warehouse tenders, medical devices supply chain and GMP regulations.
If you think that this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.