Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
As a Warehouse Project manager you will be responsible for leading/supporting the installation of new machines in the warehouse. This will involve the sourcing and onboarding of reliable third-parties partners to support the warehouse requirements.
- Sourcing and onboarding of third-parties partners to ensure warehouse meets its requirements
- Introducing and reviewing new processes to deal with new suppliers and changes in environment
- Managing the operational coordination of the warehouse during the implementation of the project in a way that day to day operation can run normal and meet the objectives set by the program
- Strong interpersonal skill able to guide and direct SME to fulfil project tasks, develop ambitious project plans
- BSc/MSc in a relevant field
- Project manager with experience in supplier selection for warehousing
- Experience in procurement/logistics/warehousing and process design/optimization is a big plus
- Experienced in warehouse tenders/outsourcing required, medical devices supply chain, and GDP, GMP, GxP is a pre
- Min. 5-10 years of working experience
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button