Warehouse Operator Biotech
They are a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative immune therapies for cancer.
As Warehouse Operator you develop, manage and maintain a GMP/Non-GMP warehouse and inventory management system in the area of cancer immunotherapy. You support manufacturing operations, product shipping and component receiving to ensure inventory accuracy, timely supply of materials, and on time shipments.
- Plan, oversee, and participate in the warehouse management operations and activities to support (production) operations and other internal customers;
- Manage the day-to-day assignments of warehouse job tasks and monitor completion of required activities;
- Receive incoming shipments of non-GMP/GMP materials and equipment following established procedures;
- Prepare and deliver raw materials, samples, finished product, etc. to various departments as needed ensuring proper procedure and temperature range are being followed;
- Maintain accurate inventory of GMP warehouse materials to ensure optimum replenishment;
- Performing inventory cycle counts;
- Perform accurate ERP transactions;
- Communicate inventory discrepancies to warehouse operations team and escalate when appropriate;
- Cross-train in all areas of the warehouse operations;
- Pick, pack and ship finished product, materials, and equipment as required per established policies and procedures;
- Ensure department supplies are inventoried and ordered to avoid stock-out;
- Assist with risk assessments (5 why’s, fishbone diagrams);
- Ensure individual employee training is up to date;
- MBO diploma;
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical facility;
- Flexibility to work in 2 shifts (morning/afternoon).