About the company
Our client is a giant in the medical field, with the focus of finding innovative solutions to fight diseases through the prescriptions of vaccines, therapies and medicines.
About the role
As an Operator you are responsible for performing all activities occurring in the logistics process (inbound, sampling, storage, dispensing and outbound incl. delivery to the IPTs). All this in accordance with GDP, GMP and EHS guidelines.
- Unloading, checking, sampling and recording incoming goods by means of accompanying documents.
- Picking goods and store them with the provided machinery from warehouse and prepare shipment orders
- Weighing out raw materials and consumables
- Signaling malfunctions & disruptions and solving them. Identify imperfections and investigate causes with cycle counts performance
- GMP, GDP, EHS
- Good command of Dutch and English
- Experience in maneuvering worklift truck or similar transports