Our client is an international pharmaceutical organization, base in Noord – Holland Netherlands. They are specialized in cancer immunotherapies and focusing on the innovative to cure for all type of cancer.
The Warehouse Operator will be a part of the supply chain department and will be responsible for warehouse and inventory management. You will support the manufacturing operations and ensure that inbound and outbound process of material and finishing products will be on time.
- Inbound – outbound process management of non – GMP/GDP materials and finished products.
- Manage daily assignments of the warehouse and monitor all required activities are completed on time.
- Prepare and deliver raw materials, samples and finished product to ensure processes as required and temperature range are followed.
- Work in clean room environment.
- Operate inventory cycle counts.
Operate ERP transactions.
- At least 2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Preferably knowledge of GMP and Non – GMP warehouse management or relevant - experience in another regulated industry.
- Experiences in ERP system or similar.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Comfortable in the dynamic environment.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Opal Srithaporn.