For a big pharmaceutical company near Amsterdam I am looking for a Warehouse Operator.
My client creates innovative cancer immunotherapies. They have the ambition to find the cure for cancer and tons of specialists make tremendous effort to do this on a daily basis.
They are currently looking for a motivated team member who will develop and manage the warehouse and inventory management. You will support manufacturing operations, make sure the supply of materials and components are received and shipped in a timely manner.
- Assist with risk assessments
- Manage daily warehouse tasks and monitor if required activities are completed on time
- Deliver and prepare raw materials, samples finished products and ensuring procedure and temperature range are followed
- Do inventory cycle counts
- Work in clean room environment
- Perform accurate ERP transactions
- Knowledge of Warehouse operations in a GMP or highly regulated environment
- Experience with an ERP and document management system
- Flexibility to work one Saturday a month
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.