Our client is leading in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. In this position you will be joining a newly formed team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected. While working together with a focus on saving lives by finding a cure for cancer.
In this role you will develop, manage and maintain a GMP/Non-GMP warehouse and inventory management system in the exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy. Also you will support manufacturing operations, product shipping and component receiving to ensure inventory accuracy, timely supply of materials and on time shipments.
- Plan, oversee, and participate in the warehouse management operations and activities to support (production) operations and other internal customers
- Manage the day-to-day assignments of warehouse job tasks and monitor completion of required activities
- Receive incoming shipments of non-GMP/GMP/GDP materials and equipment following established procedures
- Prepare and deliver raw materials, samples, finished product, etc. to various departments as needed ensuring proper procedure and temperature range are being followed
- Maintain accurate inventory of GMP warehouse materials to ensure optimum replenishment
- Performing inventory cycle counts
- Perform accurate ERP transactions
- Communicate inventory discrepancies to warehouse operations team and escalate when appropriate
- Cross-train in all areas of the warehouse operations
- Pick, pack and ship finished product, materials, and equipment as required per established policies and procedures
- Ensure department supplies are inventoried and ordered to avoid stock-out
- Assist with risk assessments
- Ability to create and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relevant to department processes
- Ensure individual employee training is up to date
- Adhere to all safety procedures and GMPs requirements at all times
- Keep warehouse operation clean and inspection ready at all times
- Work in clean room environment
- MBO diploma
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical facility
- Previous experience in Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain
- Knowledge of warehouse operations in a GMP as well as a non-GMP setting
For more information, please contact Ivo Huijskens at firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 20 658 9801.