You will be part of a global team in one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical organizations, based on Noord-Brabant region. Their mission is to deliver innovative medicines for patients worldwide.
In this dynamic environment, the team is looking for a new colleague who is willing to invest in acquiring thorough understanding of the warehousing processes and to grow with the team and join to their mission To Serve Patients.
- Train the warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues
- Acts as the Owner/Editor of all Global Warehousing SOP’s
- Participates in corporate function audits of the Warehousing & Distribution quality process
- Authors and, if required, revises the Warehouse Global Business Continuity Plan
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with Global Distribution, Quality and Warehouse Network stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or Logistics.
- 4+ years experience in supply chain with minimum basic GMP knowledge
- Experience with WMS system and ERP
- Relevant experience in warehouse and distribution environment (pharma is a plus)
- Strong cross functional business process modelling skills
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button