Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
In this role you'll be mainly responsible for supervising day-to-day activities such as receiving, order picking and packing, shipping and general warehouse maintenance. Besides that you'll also be supervising personnel work assignments.
- Scheduling all routine required service on company equipment
- Conducting periodic inventory of warehouse items
- Dealing with variations and ensuring that all items are stored safely in appropriate locations
- Compiling data and preparing productivity reports for management
- HBO/BSc Degree
- Experience with Warehouse Management/Production Planning
- 2-4 years of working in a GMP environment
For more information please apply via the button below!