NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Inventory Planner - Junior
Our client is a professional pharmaceutical and biotech organization based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their portfolio of this organization includes products related to oncology and hematology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance within the warehouse, ensure inventory accuracy and drive improvements in the storage of medicines.
- Monitor and control available storage capacity.
- Develop improvements in the storage capacity using projection models.
- Maintain location control and replenishment strategies
- Maintain warehouse metrics and master data in ERP systems
- Coordinate shipments
- Initiate CAPAs, manage Deviations, Change records and SOPs revisions
- HBO in business administration, logistics or related field
- 2+ years of experience in logistics / supply chain environment
- Analytical skills and good command of MS Office
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in a highly regulated industry is a big plus (pharma, food, chemicals)
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.