This organization is focused on Gene Therapy to treat immunological diseases. Gene Therapy uses genes to treat diseases by deleting, adding or altering DNA, this way it targets the root cause of the problem instead of just treating the symptoms. This firm uses viruses and vectors to get into the cell to deliver the new copy of the gene into a cell.
As a Warehouse Coordinator you will be responsible for all available stocks in the warehouse.
- Responsible for purchasing goods (orders from P2P)
- Responsible for monitoring time lines for outstanding orders
- Responsible for receiving and distribution of incoming goods
- Responsible for internal orders (including distribution and administration)
- Ensure that orders are correctly processed with and according to the documentation
- Responsible for the inventory and warehouse management
- Ensure that SOP’s are present and followed up
- Responsible for GMO waste
- 3 to 5 years of experience in logistics/warehousing
- Basic knowledge of Lean 6 Sigma
- Pharma or food experience is a plus
- Good communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.