You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American Biopharmaceutical international company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
The Global Warehousing Team is looking for a new colleague who is willing to invest in acquiring thorough understanding of the warehousing processes and to grow with the team.Responsibilities
- Support warehouse related projects:
- Assess impact of the proposed changes for the warehousing procedures and systems
- Maintain Global Warehousing Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain warehousing related SAP Training Materials
- Act as the change owner to ensure that implementation is being executed in a controlled way
- Review and approve authorization requests
- Periodically review assigned roles with warehouse management
- Audit the warehouse related authorization roles for SOX compliance
- Develop warehousing system and business process expertise
- Propose business improvements
- Implement warehousing related system enhancements
- Support execution of (strategic) projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in supply chain, logistics and/or economics
- Strong analytical and cross functional business process modelling skills
- Able to effectively engage diverse, global stakeholder groups and manage cross functional projects
- Typically, 4 or more years of related professional experience, preferably in a warehousing environment or system support role
- Solid understanding of warehousing processes and the ability to translate processes into system requirements
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence tools (LEAN) and experience in applying Operational Excellence in a warehousing environment.
- Experience with ERP and WMS systems, preferably SAP (E)WM
- Work experience in Pharma or another strongly regulated environment is preferred
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.