Our client is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, established more than a century ago and continuously growing and proving why they are leader in their field. They are fully focused on finding innovative ways to prolong lives of people who are suffering from different types of serious illnesses. On top of that, the company is also thinking of wellbeing of animals. Therefore, they are really committed to providing both people and our dear pets with the best of medicines which will cure them and enable them with a long, healthy and happy life.
About the role
As a Visual Quality Inspector, you will be in charge of visual inspection of the ready products to check if they have any visual defects or damages. On top of that, you are also going to be a part of the testing team to ensure that the product's vacuum works correctly and doesn’t face any problems.
- Performing quality checks of the vaccine
- Visual inspection of the product
- Examination of the product packaging to ensure that the vacuum is not broken
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts
- Minimum MBO 2 education level
- Eagerness to gain new knowledges about the operating processes
- Precision and good focus on details
- Excellent command of English communication skills
Does it sounds like your future job, do not hesitate to push the apply button.