Our customer is the pioneer in the field of gene therapy and is focused in curing liver-directed and central nervous system disorders.
This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest biotech companies in the world.
As vector Development Expert you'll be mainly contributing to the development and characterization of novel Adeno-associated virus (AAV) vectors as well as improvements to the production thereof.
- Executing scientific projects in the area of Vector Development & characterization.
- Writing, reviewing and approving plans for project & process descriptions as well as experimental protocols
- Providing scientific support to the rest of the VD team and other departments
- Writing data reports and peer reviewed materials for internal and external purposes
- PhD in Bioprocess Engineer, Biotechnology or similar field
- Min. of 2 years of post-PhD (or 6 years post MSc) work experience in virology and/or vector development
- Strong hands-on experience in various molecular biology techniques
- Excellent scientific writing
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga