Do you? Have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent
Do you? Have at least three years experience within the FMCG or Food industry
Are you? Fluent in English, Dutch is a pre verbally and written
My client is a multinational in the food industry
About the role
The Demand Analyst has the responsibility for the full-term volume demand forecast per cluster for the Benelux. In this role, the Demand Planner will contribute to the standard business process (S&OP), in close cooperation with the Value Forecast Analyst, Supply chain Specialists and Sales.
• Responsible for both base and promotional planning (0-18 months)
• Responsible for adjustments of the outcome of the promotional predictive model based on data analytics
• Responsible for KPI’s as Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Bias, exceptions and outliers
• Integrate top-down forecast in bottom-up
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with Value Forecast Analyst, Supply chain Specialist, Sales, Trade Category Management, Brand Building, and Business Partners for forecast optimization purposes and perfect execution of product launches.
• Help improving the predictive models by doing analysis on our forecast
• Start a project from scratch with a third parties/stakeholders/ consulting partner that will help the business to automate a certain process and save costs
• A strong affinity with data & technology is a must
• It takes a mix of analytical thinking and creative business thinking to succeed
• Operational experience in either Supply Chain or Sales a pre
• At least 3 years experience in the area of FMCG is preferred
• Have a some affinity with new technology developments, machine learning methodologies and artificial intelligence is a pre
• Experience with scripting- and/or programming languages is a pre
• Know how to work with visualization tools like PowerBI, Google Data Studio or Tableau
• Have a basic understanding of databases
• Languages: fluent in Dutch is a pre, English a must
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi using the Apply now button.