Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Validation Specialist you will be responsible for defining validation strategies related to new equipment, cleaning and sterilization.
- - Ensure that validation studies are executed according to internal guidelines.
- - Cleaning, mixing and sterilization of production equipment.
- - Defining and developing new validation strategies for the implementation of new equipment.
- - Preparation of protocols, execution of studies and reporting the results.
- - Assessment of change controls and preparing validation assessments.
- - Lead and support in deviation investigations.
- - BSc or MSc in Life Sciences or Engineering.
- - 3+ years in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry.
- - Proven experience with GMP and compliance.
- - Validation of equipment.
- - Very good communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.