ZUID HOLLAND, Netherlands
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Validation Specialist will support the QA organisation for the projects which get assigned to. From equipment introduction and qualification to support for new product introduction.
- Responsible for design and development of drug products
- Serves as the primary quality assurance contact for internal and external partners and contractors
- Provides tactical insights into regulatory compliance strategies
- Focuses on technical issues relative to interpretation of policies, compliance and current industry standard
- BSc or MSc level of education
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience within QA
- Up to date experience with GMP, FDA, IGJ guidelines
- Validation, qualification and automation experience