Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As the Project Lead for the Engineering project, you'll be mainly responsible for writing requirement and validation documents.
- - Writing requirement and validation documents, supporting with FAT, SAT and validation testing
- - Providing technical knowledge of our process and equipment
- - Supporting closure of NCRs, CAPAS, audit observations, ergonomics and safety related action items
- - Supporting internal and external audit
- - Performing trainings to the operators and maintenance.
- - Implementing safety improvements, embrace standard way of working, support maintenance and calibration department
- - Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering
- - 3-5 years working experience within the Medical Devices field
- - Experience in FPX methodology or other project management tools are helpful
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.