Zuid-Holland , Netherlands
Validation Engineer (Medical Devices)
Our client is an international medical devices company focused on the production of breast implants.
As a Validation Engineer you will be responsible for the validation of equipment and production processes.
- Project lead for Engineering projects which also includes writing requirement and validation documents, supporting with FAT, SAT and validation testing, technical knowledge of our process and equipment.
- Support or perform trainings to the operators and maintenance.
- Part of engineering team and implementing safety improvements, embrace standard way of working, support maintenance and calibration department.
- Support closure of NCRs, CAPAS, audit observations, ergonomics and safety related action items also supports internal and external audit.
- BSc or MSc in Engineering
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar role within the medical devices industry
- Experience with Instron or MTS as main validation project
- Experience in a lab environment is preferred
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.