Our client is an expert in the biotech field and operates across the whole globe.
Its specialization is in developing new ways of fighitng cancer, with a primary focus on genetically-engineered cells.
About the role:
As a validation engineer, you will be involved mainly in creating and executing qualification protocols, which you will have to report their status and implement CAPA. Additionally, you will be supporting engineering project and provide guidance on equipment, systems and qualifications.
- Create and execute qualification protocols (IOQ / PQ), and review its related documentation + SOP
- Guidance on systems, qualifications, and procedures during development phases and report status of activities to leadership teams
- Perform validation tasks (i.e. mapping temperature)
- Manage contractors performing equipment and system qualifications
- Perform investigations and implement corrective actions related to CAPAs and deviations
- Support the execution of engineering projects
- Perform Risk assessments
- MBO/HBO with minimum 4-6 years of experience in related sector
- GMP experience
- Validation experience