Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. Their mission is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry.
As a Validation Engineer you will lead different Engineering projects for this department. You bring strong organizational, interpersonal communication skills to bring every project to a success. Supporting Maintenance and Calibration department and Internal and External audits.
- Supporting with FAT, SAT and validation testing
- Technical knowledge of process and equipment
- Support or perform trainings to the operators and maintenance
- Implementing safety improvements
- Support closure of NCRs, CAPAS, audit observations and ergonomics and safety related action items
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 3 to 5 years' experience in the Medical Devices industry
- Experience in FPX methodology or other Project Management tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluent in English
Dutch is considered a plus for this position.