My client is an international pharmaceutical company located in South Holland. Their focus is on finding, developing, and producing a cure for various infectious diseases to help the sick affected by it.
In this role, you will be responsible for the validation studies that are executed by the companies guidelines. Where the studies need to meet the quality requirements set by the company.
- You are responsible to maintain and continue the validation process. This includes defining and developing new validation strategies for the implementation of new equipment and NPI's.
- Preparation of protocols, execution of the studies, and reporting the results.
- Train and coach engineers in GMP compliance and perform the internal review of protocols and reports
- Assessment of change controls and preparing of validation assessments
- Lead and support in deviation investigations
- Bachelor or Master in Science
- Min of 3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Precise, accurate, structured, flexible and customer-focused
- Proven experience with GMP and compliance is a must
- Experience in process excellence or project management is a plus
- Proficiency in the English language is a must, Dutch is a plus
- Currently living in The Netherlands or a valid EU working permit