This organisation is a world-leader in the research & development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical products. Their main focus is the production of biologic products and vaccines.
As a Validation Engineer you will be responsible of facilities in a medical devices production plant.
- Validation of facilities, piping systems, cleanrooms.
- Ensure that GMP, ISO13485 and ISO14791 requirements are met.
- Suggest improvements and execute them accordingly.
- HBO degree in Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a Validation Engineer in a GMP environment (preferably pharma or med dev).
- Knowledge of relevant GMP, MDD/MDR, QSR CFR 820, ISO13485, ISO 14971.
- Knowledge of quality-assurance systems (QMS).
- Excellent communication skills in English & Dutch.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.