A biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
- You will Provide equipment, system and facility qualification guidance and strategy during project planning and development phases
- You will review technical documentation including protocols & summary reports for IOQ / PQ testing, and validation SOPs
- You will manage contractors performing equipment and system qualifications
-Report status and progress of qualification activities or projects to the Leadership team
- You will perform investigations and implement corrective actions related to CAPAs and deviations
- MBO or HBO education in related field
- 5 + years of GMP experience in pharmaceutical or relevant industries.
- Good knowledge about Validation process.
If you can see yourself in this role then this is the right opportunity for you.
Hit the apply button and you can connect to me for further information.