Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Validation Engineer you'll be mainly responsible for cleaning validation, temperature mapping and sterilization validation of production equipment.
- Assessment of change controls and preparing of validation assessments.
- Development of the validation strategy, preparation of protocols and execution of the internal review of protocols and reports.
- Maintain and continuously improve the validation process.
- Support in deviation investigations.
- Establish and maintain contact with colleagues of other (large molecule) sites.
- HBO in Biomedical, Biochemical, Chemical Technology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Engineering
- Validation Engineering experience (cleaning, mixing, sterilization)
Process performance qualification experience
- GMP & compliance understanding
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.