Our client is an international medical devices company, world-leader in the production of breasts implants.
As a Validation Engineer you will lead validation projects of processes and equipment.
- Project lead for Engineering projects which also includes writing requirement and validation documents, supporting with FAT, SAT and validation testing, technical knowledge of our process and equipment and support or perform trainings to the operators and maintenance.
- Part of engineering team and therefor implementing safety improvements, embrace standard way of working, support maintenance and calibration department
- Support closure of NCRs, CAPAS, audit observations, ergonomics and safety related action items also supports internal and external audit
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Engineering background with 3 to 5 years experience in the Medical device industry
- Experience with validation activities
- Experience in FPX methodology or other project management tools are helpful
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.