Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of medicines within the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
As a Validation Engineer you will be responsible for the validation of equipment within the Sterilisation, Filling and Freezing building.
- Project validation support including conducting equipment performance qualifications (specifically cleaning and sterilisation validation)
- Authoring project validation master plans
- SOP and documentation updates
- Authoring validation protocols and final reports, executing validation studies, analysis of validation data
- Resolving technical issues encountered during study execution.
- BSc in Engineering or Life Sciences.
- 4+ years of experience in equipment validation and sterilisation validation.
- Strong technical writing and oral communication skills.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.