Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Vaccines Manufacturing Consultant you will join the material management project for the development of the Covid-19, HIV and RSV vaccines.
- - Documenting product manufacturing process.
- - Assess impact of new materials in the manufacturing process.
- - Qualification of new materials.
- - New supplier product impact assessment based on new excipient attributes.
- - Material stability assessment based on stability studies and other available information.
- - Progression monitoring of excipient usage.
- - Educational background in Engineering or Life Sciences.
- - 5+ years of experience in manufacturing within a GMP environment.
- - Knowledge of vaccines or biologic products.
- - Experience with suppliers and new material impact assessment.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 90) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.