Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a QC Vaccine planner you'll be forecasting and creating planning for test teams.
- Coordinates the release/stability of drug substance and drug products from internal and external stakeholders (CMOs) to ensure on-time delivery of results per agreed timelines.
- Performs lab planning activities, based on the customer agreed cycles times and lab capacity.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of the batch release and associated SOPs for stability testing.
- Fully owns end-to-end product testing process within QC Vaccine group.
- Participates in meetings of the quality network organization and partners with customers (e.g. CMOs, JSC External quality; JSC manufacturing sites,) to ensure flawless experience.
- Adhere to compliance best practices, EHSS regulations and lean principles.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with 2-4 years of related working experience.
- Lab experience, preference in sample management area
- Logistics; preparation of world shipments
- Knowledge of lab systems eg. eLIMS, SAP, Trackwise, Truefault
- Proactive stakeholder management
- Lean/BE experience (would be a plus)
- Experience with planning is an advantage
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.