Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Associate Scientist you will be responsible for the execution of scientific studies within the Upstream department.
- - Execute scientific studies in bioreactors or small shaker flask model.
- - Supporting data analysis and reporting main conclusions.
- - Work on continuous improvements projects to improve safety and efficiency.
- - BSc or MSc in biotechnology or pharmacy.
- - 3+ years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- - Affinity with upstream process development (mammalian, bacterial or other cultivation techniques)
- - Hands on experience with bioreactors, especially on a lab scale
- - Can-do attitude and pro-active mindset
- - Good communication skills in English
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.