Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
In this position you'll be part of a lab team and be supporting the preparation and execution of Scientific Studies. You'll be performing experiments in bioreactors or in a reduced-scale shaker flask model
- Executing experiments
- Conducting data analysis
- Reporting main findings and conclusions
- Involve din continuous improvement projects
- MSc, BSc or MBO in the Life Sciences with 3 - 5 years of experience in the pharma/biotech industry
- Experience with mammalian/bacterial cell lines
- Hands-on experience with bioreactors is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills (Dutch is an advantage)
For more information please apply via the button below and you'll be contacted asap.