Strat date: ASAP
Our client is in the top 3 largest pharma companies in the world, with locations all over the Netherlands. In their Leiden location, they mainly engage in the process of developing new vaccines for widespread diseases.
As an Operations Specialist, you will be representing the operations department in the NPI tech transfer processes, while being responsible for the readiness for the NPI and supporting the operational trouble-shooting.
- Working with cGMP, GDP and EHS guidelines
- Represent the operations team on diverse projects
- Tracking and troubleshooting the equipment and manufacturing process
- Using statistical process control to monitor process performance
- Support the commissioning and qualification processes
- Manage the preparation of the batch records, procedures, and work instructions
- At least MBO 3 in Life Sciences (biology, pharmacy, etc.) or Engineering
- Prior experience working with GMP in a manufacturing environment
- +3 years' experience with upstream / scale-up processes and bioreactors
- Knowledge of cell culture or purification
- Experience with commissioning and qualification
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.