NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
You will be working at one of the ten largest biotechnology companies in the world. Their goal is to deliver high-quality medicines worldwide to patients with diseases that so far have no or little cure. The site is located in North Brabant.
In this role you will be planning, building and managing distribution lanes using existing shipping solutions. You will manage the supply of products to internal and external customers and ensure it is done in a GDP compliant and cost effective way. You will be taking part in different projects and collaborate with multiple corporate departments like the Global Supply Chain department and Quality and implement change initiatives. You will also be responsible for maintaining a good relationship with external transportation providers.
- Responsible for the transportation performances using KPI’s
- Plan, build and manage distribution lanes using existing shipping solutions
- Identify improvements in the field of transportation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in logistics, business and economics and 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Working knowledge and experience in GMP regulations and GDP requirements
- Quick thinking and problem solving mindset
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser and upload your resume using the apply button.