Our client is one of the biggest global medical producers and a very influential pharmaceutical supplier in the Netherlands. The company specialises in developing biological therapies and medicine to cure oncology, hematology, kidney, bone, and cardiovascular diseases. Are you ready to contribute to their mission of serving patients with the highest quality?
The goal of this position is to ensure a smooth shipment and delivery process of client's production to the customers complying with the GDP regulations.
- Monitoring the transportation processes and identifying bottlenecks and areas of improvement
- Ensuring that the key performance indicators are reached
- Creating, improving and implementing the distribution plans
- Handle relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or another relevant discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in Supply Chain and/or Transportation
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, and have a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills in English
Are you interested in this or another role? Do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying to this position.