NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Training Coordinator (24 hours)
Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region. Their therapeutic areas include: cardiovascular disease, oncology, bone health, neuroscience, nephrology, and inflammation.
You will join our global learning program executing team as part of Global Talent and Development. You will support our local teams and international teams virtualy.
- Coordinate and support Learning Professionals on organizational development solutions
- Inform participants and stakeholders about the available program offerings
- Ensure that the processes are met with the highest quality standards
- Support the head of Corporate Talent and Development
- Experience in a training role
- System administration experience
- Project coordinating skills