You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American Biopharmaceutical international company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
The Global Operations Team is accountable for the import into the EU and export out of the EU. Within your role you will mainly support the operations in Ireland and in The Netherlands.Responsibilities
- -Lead inbound/outbound shipments
- -Consult and advise about international Customs and Other Import/Export requirements
- - Support queries from customs and customers
- -Review shipping documentation and customs invoices
- -Ensure that shipment permits and licenses are valid
- -Review and Resolve SAP-Global Trade Services (GTS) blocks
- -Participate during audits
- -Document import and export records
- -At least 1 year of experience in Trade Compliance or Import / Export operations
- -Excellent communication skills in English
- -Preferably experience with ERP-systems
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.