Our client is a leader in health technology and their purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. Their aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. They see healthcare as a connected whole, helping people to live healthily and prevent diseases.
As a Thermal Technologist, you will create, design, model and test thermal and flow solutions for high-performance mechatronic systems. These applications vary from thermal management of an MR system to creating nm-accurate motion systems for semiconductor equipment.
- Supporting with thermal management in mechatronic development projects
- Experimental validation of the predicted thermal/flow behavior in systems
- Multi-disciplinary cooperation within project teams is vital for success
- Provide consultancy at customer’s request with respect to thermal management
- 3+ years of work experience with thermal management
- MSc/PhD in Mechanical Engineering/Applied Physics with thermal background
- Experience with measurements in the fields of thermal and flow
- Knowledge of Finite element methods (e.g. Ansys/Comsol)
- Knowledge of modelling in Matlab
Do you think it can be your next step? Do not waste time and apply via the link: