Testing & Validation Engineer
Duration: 6 months (extension is possible)
Start date: 1-10-2022
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of cancer immunotherapies with the aim to provide long term response and eliminate this chronic disease.
About the role
As a Validation Engineer you will be creating, executing and reviewing the engineering projects (testing and validation).
- Create and execute qualification protocols - IOQ / PQ (identification, resolution and deviations)
- Review technical documentation and perform SOPs
- Perform investigations and implement corrective actions related to CAPAs and deviations
- Execute periodic reviews
- Perform temperature mapping and other miscellaneous validation activities
- Report status and progress of qualification activities or projects to the Leadership team
- MBO level 4 with at least 6 year experience or HBO with at least 4 year experience
- GMP experience in pharmaceutical or relevant industries
- Validation experience
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do not hesitate to apply and reach out to me!