Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
In this role you are responsible for the verification of innovative products. You take ownership to the development of test methods, derive test equipment requirements from product requirements, execute and report verification tests.
· Review, comment and propose on product requirements to ensure testability and œdesign for test
· Assisting the development lead to create smart test designs regarding feasibility
· Establish and maintain verification methods and tools
· Tests and measurements coordination, execution and reporting
· Technical background, preferably mechanical engineering, mechatronics or physics
· 5 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development
· Experience related to the development and testing of medical (FDA regulated) products is preferred
· Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below