In this role, you have the opportunity to make a great contribution to the verification of innovative products. You take ownership to the execution of test and verification activities, maintaining test area and test equipment and development of test methods. You will significantly contribute to the verification of innovative consumer products
You are responsible for
- Assisting the development lead to create smart test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location)
- Tests and measurements coordination, execution and reporting
- MSA/ test method validation
- Providing technical documentation in compliance with internal procedures and regulations/ standards applicable for medical devices
- Supporting/ leading problem solving activities in order to define root cause of the problem
You are a part of
You will join the Test and Verification Team, a group within the product development Department of Grooming and Beauty Site.
You will work closely with T&V engineers, T&V architects and test executers.
- Technical background, preferably electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or comparable subject
- 2+ years of experience in electronical engineering, test development including solid understanding of design verification process
- 3+ years of experience in working in electrical test laboratory including experience in designing, documenting and executing test methods
- Understanding of MSA methodology/ test method validation, statistical techniques
- Experience in creating high quality technical documentation
- Good practice of Windchill and Minitab is an advantage
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Matlab, Python)Test & Verification Engineer
INTERESTED? Then click on apply button and know more about the role.