Our client is dedicated to bring innovative therapies or unmet medical needs to their patients. As a result everybody within this company is directly or indirectly responsible for the lives of patients. This responsibility is a part of their day-to-day working life as well as living up to the high quality standards and recognizing the sense of urgency in areas of high medical need.
As a Technician Process Development you will contribute in the upstream and downstream process characterization. Within the production of non-clinical material and implementation of novel bioprocess technologies. You will work within a team of Process Development technicians and scientist where you will be responsible for planning, performing and documenting USP and DSP for research and development purposes.
- Collect, manage, analyse and document experimental data
- Communicating work and results to the direct supervisor and in group meetings
- Responsibility for laboratory, safety and equipment maintenance
- Plan and execute experimental work in connection with time-lines
- Support the team in daily operations and troubleshooting DSP
- MLO, Bachelor or Master in Life Sciences or similar
- Hands-on experience with cell culture and USP, preferable with bioreactors
- Experience with protein or virus purification such as filtration and chromatography
- Experience or willing to work with genetically modified organisms at ML-2 level
- Basic understanding of molecular biology and virology
- Good communicational skills in English
Work experience in a comparable position is a plus.