Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical with more than 10 years of experience and with a multicultural environment. Based in Hoofddorp, this company is pioneer in cell therapy treatments with the goal to fight against cancer cells. Recently, our client have merged with other big company to acquire new technologies to develop itself even more. As the company is in constantly growing, this is an opportunity to join the team and develop together.
As an technician in cell therapy, you are responsible to develop and assist the quality of the process, what means to be involved with all the manufacturing process steps of the cancer cells. You will be responsible to ensure the accuracy of the process filling relevant documents by following standard procedures. Next to that, you will actively look for solutions related to equipment issues and solve process problems.
- accomplish tasks related with clinical products;
- follow a standard manufacture to ensure positives inspections from the regulatory agency;
- follow standard operations procedure and good manufacturing practices;
- conduct product quality control checks;
- work with aseptic process;
- fill in documents accurately;
- ensure that all the manufacturing processes are working according expected;
- at least MBO and a good experience working with manufacture in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology/biology environment;
- experience with cell therapy is a plus;
- Word and Excel knowledge;
- be willing to work per shifts and extra hours if necessary;
- to be motivate and aim to improve yourself;
- have a big sense of priority.
Are you interested in this or another role? Do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.