This organization is focused on Gene Therapy to treat immunological diseases. Gene Therapy uses genes to treat diseases by deleting, adding or altering DNA, this way it targets the root cause of the problem instead of just treating the symptoms. This firm uses viruses and vectors to get into the cell to deliver the new copy of the gene into a cell.
As a Technician Analytical Development you will support the development and transfers of product-specific assays to be used for release testing, stability testing and characterization.
- - Perform laboratory associated tasks (ex. buffer preparation, aliquoting of materials, ordering, maintenance).
- - Plan and execute testing and data analysis (biological assays and physical/chemical testing).
- - Execute experiments to support assay development, optimization, qualification, and transfer
- - Ensure all laboratory activities are performed according to applicable protocols
- - Collect, and store experimental data and document analytical results
- - Prepare data overviews, including interpretation of results.
- - Draft laboratory and technical documentation relevant to or resulting from testing (SOPs), assist in development, qualification and transfer documentation generation (protocols, reports)
- - Support training of Jr technicians or as part of the technology transfer and qualification activities
- - MLO +4 years of experience, BSc +2 years of experience or MSc in a related field (biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology).
- - Good knowledge of aseptic techniques and hands on experience with aseptic cell culture techniques
- - Good knowledge and hands on experience with relevant molecular biology techniques (ex. (q)PCR, DNA electrophoresis)
- - Good knowledge and hands on experience with biochemical analyses (ex. protein electrophoresis, western blotting, ELISA)
- - GxP awareness is preferred
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.