This company is leading in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Their focus is on cell therapy, using genetically modified immune cells programmed to target tumors. In what they believe has the potential to change the way cancer is treated.
In this position you will join a newly formed team, while working together you will focus on saving lives by finding a cure for cancer as a daily activity.
In this role you will perform all tasks associated with the manufacturing of clinical and commercial products following batch records and standard operating procedures (SOPs). To be a part of this dedicated and committed team, you will execute GMP runs in close collaboration with other departments and assist in the development and optimization of SOPs and batch records.
- Perform investigations required to manage deviations
- Managing change controls
- Troubleshoot processing and equipment issues
- Comply with SOPs and cGMP regulations, accurately complete documentation associated with clinical and commercial manufacturing;
- Ensure a consistent process execution with a high quality output
- Maintain cleanroom in an optimal state;
- Continuously look for improvements to the processes to increase quality and efficiency
- MLO or HLO degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of cell culture products, cell cultures and/or cell culture equipment
- Excellent skills in Microsoft word, Excel and data analysis.
Are you looking for a new challenge or want to kick-start your career in this company?
Please upload your CV via the 'apply' button below.