Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. They are a Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the development of vaccines to prevent infectious diseases worldwide.
You will be responsible for the coordination, execution and reporting of all GMP QC testing related to products in development.
- Sample receipt, storage and forwarding according to GMP regulations
- Preparation of shipping documentation
- Maintain updated the inventory of materials and samples
- Receipt and record inspection and test results
- MLO or HLO degree (MBO or HBO/BSc/Bachelor in Life Sciences)
- 3+ years of experience in the Biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience with GMP, Documentation and Quality
- Experience with Logistics, laboratory systems like SAP and LIMS are a plus
- Fluent in English and Dutch (oral and written)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen (+31 (0)20 658 9801).